From: John Q [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2001 9:44 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: POP3

I am looking for a way to have users use POP3 on EX5.5 but not having them
use the server that stores the mail. The enviroment has 2 EX5.5 servers, one
for relay. I was thinking of using "Appendix H - How to configure the IIS
SMTP service as a mail relay. " but do not know how to setup POP3 other than
using the EX5.5 server w/ the mailboxes on it. Any ideas or reading you can
point me toward?

Thnaks,
-John Q