BCC field within outlook.

-----Original Message-----
From: Hong Bui [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: January 2, 2002 10:10 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: How to hide recipients addresses

I have Windows 2000 DC and a Exchange 2000 server.

Our marketing people wanted to send a weekly e-mail to our customers (about
500) from their contact lists in Outlook, but they don't want to show
customers' names or e-mail addresses on the TO list.  They wanted something
similar like The Swync subscribe email: "exchange digest recipients" on the
TO line.  I don't want to import customer e-mail addresses to our global
address book.  How do I create a contact DL with an email address so it
masks all private email addresses?

Thanks in advance.

Hong.