Compaq Computer

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Hong Bui
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2002 10:10 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: How to hide recipients addresses

I have Windows 2000 DC and a Exchange 2000 server.

Our marketing people wanted to send a weekly e-mail to our customers
(about 500) from their contact lists in Outlook, but they don't want to
show customers' names or e-mail addresses on the TO list.  They wanted
something similar like The Swync subscribe email: "exchange digest
recipients" on the TO line.  I don't want to import customer e-mail
addresses to our global address book.  How do I create a contact DL with
an email address so it masks all private email addresses?

Thanks in advance.

Hong.