From: Dustin Krysak [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2002 12:36 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: open relay

Hi there... I'm looking for a web based test to see if my machine is an open
relay - BUT I need a test that doesn't blacklist me anywhere. I just want to
make sure, and if I am fix the issue ASAP.

And also - since I am pretty new to exchange - how does one seal up an
exchange server from being an open relay?

------
Dustin Krysak