I would like to hide email enabled contacts (used for forwarding) from the
GAL in E2K. Since you do not have the option of hiding a contact from the
address book. I think I have two options. (1) Create new user and hide it
that way or delete the All Contacts list under Address Lists inn System
Manager. If I delete the Contact list, I have concerns that it may cause
problems down the road.

Which is the prefered method or is there another way.