Permissions issue?  What account are you trying this with?
-K.Borndale
Network Administrator
Sybari Software
631.630.8569 -direct dial
631.439.0689 -fax
http://www.sybari.com
"One man's ceiling is another man's floor"

|--------+----------------------------------->
|        |          "Kim Schotanus"          |
|        |          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>     |
|        |          Sent by:                 |
|        |          bounce-exchange-148870@ls|
|        |          .swynk.com               |
|        |                                   |
|        |                                   |
|        |          01/03/2002 09:44 AM      |
|        |          Please respond to        |
|        |          "Exchange Discussions"   |
|        |                                   |
|--------+----------------------------------->

  |      To:     "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                                     |
  |      cc:
                                                     |
  |      Subject:     information store

Hi,

Happy New Year!
I have a problem, when in outlook 97 I try to add additional mailboxes I
get a message saying the information store cannot be opened.  Any ideas?

Kim