Well, the rules thing could probably be fixed with a change to the ResolveP2
registry setting on the server, but that's a bit of a digression. So you are
able to add them as additional mailboxes and then get the error trying to
expand them in the folder list or does it error out as you try to add them
to the profile?

Chris
--
Chris Scharff