I am in the process of creating email enabled contact that are used for
forwarding using E2K. However I would also like to hide them from the GAL.
Since you can not hide contacts from the address lists like regular users, I
was wondering what my alternatives are. The 2 that come to mind is to create
the forwarding addresses using the create user like normal then hide from
address lists or delete the All Contacts Address View from the All Address
Lists that is created by defualt in Exchange. This second method makes me
think it may create other problems down the road.

Which is prefered method or is there another way