Ex 5.5 sp4 NT sp6

Is there a permissions setting in Exchange administrator that would remove
the email address tab from being visible on the properties of every mailbox?
Only our sister company cannot see the tab on any of their mailboxes.
External mail is still working fine, they just cant view the tab They are
also unable to add new custom recipients, the option is not there under
>FILE.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated. It isn't my problem but it is
still Puzzling me.

Many thanks.

Regards

Mr Louis Joyce