From: Chinnery Paul [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2002 12:38 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: life cycle of Exchange

We all know that Microsoft has announced the planned end of support for NT
4.0.

I know they had a link which listed life-cycles of various products but I
can't seem to find it anymore.  I've search under "life-cycle," "product
life-cycle," etc, etc.

Does anybody have a link or can tell me any planned end for support for
Exchange 5.5?

We're trying to convince administration to replace our servers and move 100%
to Windows 2000.  They, of course, ar balking at it so we're coming up with
every, stinkin' little bit of reason we can.

For some reason, just saying "...cause we believe it's a good idea..." just
doesn't seem to be an acceptable argument.

Thanks,

Paul Chinnery
Network Administrator
Mem Med Ctr