-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Tener, Richard
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2002 2:17 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Question from a troll to a Yoda

Can any Yoda tell me what this error or NDR means. I have seen about 8 of
them today.

1.) A mail message was not sent due to a protocol error.

        553 Too many recipients in the mail, should less than 100
The message that caused this notification was:

2.) A mail message was not sent due to a protocol error.

        12107454 bytes exceeds server limit of 5120000

The message that caused this notification was: