-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Tener, Richard
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2002 2:29 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Question from a troll to a Yoda

um... is it really not obvious?

1) There are too many recipients in the email (that's the TO: line)
     Whats the max amount would this be on the my server or the recievers
server
2) The email is larger than the message limit (that means it's too big)
     and what is the limit in size that someone can send out.
-- Drew
********************************
Visit http://www.drewncapris.net!  Go!  Go there now!
"Each time a person stands up for an idea, or acts to improve the lot of
others,
or strikes out against injustice, (s)he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope,
and
crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring,
those
ripples build a current that can sweep down the mightiest walls of
oppression
and resistance." --Robert F. Kennedy