A variation...

If God hadn't wanted us to eat animals, why did he make them taste so good?

-----Original Message-----
From: Neil Hobson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2002 10:49 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: fix monitor

I love animals.

They're delicious.

:-)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: 04 January 2002 15:52
Posted To: Exchange Mailing List
Conversation: fix monitor

I am a vegetarian... I haven't had chicken in about 13 years.  I forgot
what it tastes like. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-K.Borndale
Network Administrator
Sybari Software
631.630.8569 -direct dial
631.439.0689 -fax
http://www.sybari.com
"One man's ceiling is another man's floor"

|--------+----------------------------------->
|        |          "Thomas Di Nardo"        |
|        |          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|        |          om>                      |
|        |          Sent by:                 |
|        |          bounce-exchange-148870@ls|
|        |          .swynk.com               |
|        |                                   |
|        |                                   |
|        |          01/04/2002 10:23 AM      |
|        |          Please respond to        |
|        |          "Exchange Discussions"   |
|        |                                   |

  |      To:     "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
|
  |      cc:
|
  |      Subject:     RE: fix monitor

No, that would taste like troll. Troll probably tastes like eel. I
believe eel tastes like ... chicken. Damn! Everything tastes like
chicken, even fried Tener.

Tom.