How accurate is the "Mailbox Resources" list in the "Private Information
Store" when using Exchange Administrator?  We have been having problems with
our "D:" drive filling up and it is showing what I believe to be inaccurate
information regarding some of the mailboxes.  For example, it shows my box
as being 107,223k with 12,907 items.  In looking closely at my Outlook
program, there is no way that I have almost 13,000 items in my mail box.

What can I do to update this and what effects will it have on the actual
size of the "D:" drive in relation to drive space available?  We currently
have less that 200MB on a 4.3G drive.

Thanks,
John