Good afternoon to you all:

        I am in the process of building a MIB file for Exchange based on the
PerfMon MIB from Microsoft.

My question is this; do I need to customize the MIB file for the individual
configuration of the Exchange server (some have IMC's, others don't,
different drive configurations, etc). OR, can I use one generic MIB file and
trust that the SNMP service won't choke when I rebuild MIB.BIN.

John Matteson; Exchange Manager
Geac Corporate Infrastructure Systems and Standards
(404) 239 - 2981
Believe nothing because it is written in books. Believe nothing because wise
men say it is so. Believe nothing because it is religious doctrine. Believe
it only because you yourself know it to be true. -- Buddha