Hello All,

Please forgive me, it I didn't look hard enough for this answer.
I have been working on all kinds of more important things.

When the user is coming in through the OWA, is there any way
where they can leave the Domain area blank - and have in their
account settings somewhere, the default domain?

The domain is anderson.net that I created - and we have a pretty
good size network.  However, we are doing domain hosting for
other companies, and I don't want to broadcast to the whole
world, my last name as the Domain Name to enter into their
password area.

I appreciate everybody's help thus far - you are all wonderful
to work with, and are very knowledgeable people.

Thanks,

Mike