-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Soysal, Serdar
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2002 3:26 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Default domain

So what you're saying is you have more important things to work on, so
everybody else on this list, who have nothing better to do, should pick up
the slack?

At least you could have blessed us with the version of Exchange/OWA you're
dealing with so we can better serve you.

S.