Are you talking about re-booting your Exchange Server every morning?
Why?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Grant [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 9:17 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: OT- info on automated reboot of server

Had a off topic quickie for those who know:
Where can I find info about getting, and setting up and automated reboot of
a server? I know there are scheduling programs out there that do this. Is
this the best bet for scheduling  a server to reboot each morning at 5am?
Thanks!
Ron

The information contained in this email message is privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this message is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please immediately
notify Veronis, Suhler & Associates, Inc. by telephone (212)935-4990, fax
(212)381-8168, or email ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and delete the message.  Thank
you.