0. Do a full export of the GAL.
1. Add business.uconn.edu to the IMS as inbound.
2. Change the Site addressing for SMTP from [EMAIL PROTECTED]
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and apply it to all existing objects.
3. Change the IMS routing for sba.uconn.edu from <inbound> to
business.uconn.edu
4. Send Chris a plane ticket and some floor seat ticket to a game.

Of course testing this in a lab is a god idea, unless you want me to do it
while I'm there.

--
Chris Scharff
The Mail Resource Center http://www.Mail-Resources.com

Software pick of the month (Extended Reminders):
http://www.slovaktech.com/extendedreminders.htm
Exchange FAQs: