From: Johnny [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 10:15 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: pst2gb.exe - does anybody have this?

If anyone has this utility for cropping pst files I would greatly
appreciate it.  I don't know why you have to contact Microsoft support
get this thing - I imagine its free.  If anyone could sen it to me that
would be great.  If anyone has any suggestions concerning how to
uncorrupt
a corrupted pst file that would be great too!

Thanks in advance,

John