-----Original Message-----
From: Alverson, Thomas M. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 5:03 PM
Posted To: MSExchange Mailing List
Conversation: IMC originator <>
Subject: RE: IMC originator <>

Is there any way to have exchange 5.5 treat those NDR messages to bad
spammer email addresses differently than real emails?  I delete them
when I see them in the queue, but It would be nice if you could make
exchange give up real easily (quickly) when trying to send an NDR to a
bad address.

Tom