You could always just do it from web interface as well.

-----Original Message-----
From: Stevens, Dave [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 8:33 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: unscribe public folder from list

I am trying to "un-subscribe" my public folder from the list.  I put the pf
email address in the "from" field, but the list is seeing my email address
and not the pf's address.  Can someone refresh my memory on performing "send
as".
thanks,
Dave Stevens

The information contained in this email message is privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this message is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please immediately
notify Veronis, Suhler & Associates, Inc. by telephone (212)935-4990, fax
(212)381-8168, or email ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and delete the message.  Thank
you.