Compaq Computer

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Stevens, Dave
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 5:33 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: unscribe public folder from list

I am trying to "un-subscribe" my public folder from the list.  I put the pf
email address in the "from" field, but the list is seeing my email address
and not the pf's address.  Can someone refresh my memory on performing "send
as".
thanks,
Dave Stevens