-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Steve Wright
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 8:40 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Exchange X400 connector

I apologise in advance if this question has been asked before. I am trying
to change my X400 configuration and have noticed that a number of the
settings do not seem to work. As an example:On the Restrictions tab of an
X400 connector's address space the restriction "This site only" is meant
to send only messages through the connector that originate in the local
site however I have noticed that messages from other sites are still
routed through this connector. Either this is a bug or my knowledge is
insufficient. Does anyone know of a source of comprehensive information
dealing with the X400 connector? I would really like an in-depth
explanation of each of the fields and how they interact.