Found! Q164805,
b. After restoring the public folders there are "instance on the site of
this folder" but NOT on your server (for the moment). That is the cause
of the error message reported in the symptoms section and the reason why
you can't access the contents of all the restored folders. To solve this
problem you need to select the Public Information Store Object. On the
File menu, click Properties and in the "Instance" tab add all the
restored folders to your server.

So after all what I did was correct, I just missed a (vita) point :)

Michael, Beat, Roger, thank you all very much.

Heiko

--
-- PREVINET S.p.A.            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-- Via Ferretto, 1            ph  x39-041-5907073