He forgot the sarcasm tags. And also to add that the list's own elite squad
of marines has been dispatched to the poster's work address to tattoo "I
*WILL ALWAYS* spend at least some time reading archives and maybe trying
google, technet, asking around the office" before posting. Especially given
that the poster mentioned the beast that is causing his problem in the post
itself.

--
Robert Moir, MSMVP
IT Systems Engineer,

--
This e-mail is intended for the addressee shown. It contains information
that is confidential and protected from disclosure. Any review,

The contents of this email do not necessarily represent the views or
policies of Luton Sixth Form College, its employees or students.