Don't know if this is the right group for this but here goes...

I'm migrating accounts from unix sendmail to exchange and need to carry
the users' .forward file info with the mailbox.  My script sets the
mailbox's 'Alt-Recipient' and 'forwardingAddress' property on the mailbox
to create the forward - this works ok.  The problem comes when I want to
unset these properties.  I can't seem to remove the forward via script
without getting an error.

You'd think this would be simple.  Just set the same properties to "" or
Null or something but that doesn't work.

thanks,
bob