From: Bob [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 3:46 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Exchg 5.5 ADSI Scripting Question

Don't know if this is the right group for this but here goes...

I'm migrating accounts from unix sendmail to exchange and need to carry the
users' .forward file info with the mailbox.  My script sets the mailbox's
'Alt-Recipient' and 'forwardingAddress' property on the mailbox to create
the forward - this works ok.  The problem comes when I want to unset these
properties.  I can't seem to remove the forward via script without getting
an error.

You'd think this would be simple.  Just set the same properties to "" or
Null or something but that doesn't work.

thanks,
bob