Currently we have 2 NT4 trusted Domains (ex: DomainA & DomainB) with
Exchange Server 5.5(member server) having a DomainA
computer account and Exchange Service Account under DomainA.
Users from both Domains have mailboxes that are located on this central
Exchange Server.
The plan is to moved everyone to a single domain model (DomainB), so
Exchange Server will be configured
to be a member of DomainB and we will retain the same Org,site,server
configuration and move DomainA mailboxes to DomainB.

Is this just a manner of creating a new exchange service account under
DomainB  and adding it to the Exchange Service Account
with appropriate permissions using the Exchange Administrator and then
moving Exchange Servers computer account to DomainB ?

Thanks