-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Duane Klinge
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 12:55 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Moving Exchange Server 5.5 to new NT4 Domain

Currently we have 2 NT4 trusted Domains (ex: DomainA & DomainB) with
Exchange Server 5.5(member server) having a DomainA
computer account and Exchange Service Account under DomainA. Users from
both Domains have mailboxes that are located on this central Exchange
Server. The plan is to moved everyone to a single domain model
(DomainB), so Exchange Server will be configured
to be a member of DomainB and we will retain the same Org,site,server
configuration and move DomainA mailboxes to DomainB.

Is this just a manner of creating a new exchange service account under
DomainB  and adding it to the Exchange Service Account with appropriate
permissions using the Exchange Administrator and then moving Exchange
Servers computer account to DomainB ?

Thanks