Are we talking about an Exchange online backup here?

-----Original Message-----
From: Tener, Richard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2002 8:39 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: remeber server freezing

Ok  I think I found out why my server is freezing in the morning.  I came in
today the backup (backup Exec 8.0) was still running it seemed to finish one
drive but the other did not finish.  So  I attempted to cancel the job that
was running but it wouldnt cancel.  Then I tried to stop the backup exec
services and thats when my server locked up.  I couldnt do anything wasnt
able to log on to exchange or even log off the server.  Has anyone ever had
a problem like this with their backup software?

Thanks
Rich

The information contained in this email message is privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this message is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please immediately
notify Veronis Suhler Stevenson by telephone (212)935-4990, fax (212)381-8168, or
email ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and delete the message.  Thank you.