From: Tener, Richard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 11 January 2002 13:39
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: remeber server freezing

Ok  I think I found out why my server is freezing in the morning.  I came in
today the backup (backup Exec 8.0) was still running it seemed to finish one
drive but the other did not finish.  So  I attempted to cancel the job that
was running but it wouldnt cancel.  Then I tried to stop the backup exec
services and thats when my server locked up.  I couldnt do anything wasnt
able to log on to exchange or even log off the server.  Has anyone ever had
a problem like this with their backup software?

Thanks
Rich