Typically, I don't think you have a friggin clue about what you're talking
about.  I've had a 20gb+ store on a box running with 512MB of RAM.  It
worked just fine...

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 1:35 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: High Physical Memory Utilization

Typically if you have a 4 gig priv.edb your Memory Utilization is going to
be around 800-900 Meg.  Obviously this number would fluctuate based on the
numbers of users connected to the system.  The amount of mail moving back
and forth through the database on 4000 users there is no way your running 1
gig of ram unless your strickly speaking of an smtp relay box.