D'oh.  :)  Okay.

Hey Tony, what's your domain name, so's I can go DIG it and tell you what your default
TTL is?  (most admins default it to 86,400 seconds anyway, or 24 hours)  Matter of
fact, how about you go buy the cricket book & take over DNS questions around here?
Don's got a flamewar to attend to, and I'm a dimwit.

-tom