I have two sites with two bridgeheads in place.  My problem is, internet
traffic is coming in one and going out the other bridgehead.  I decided to
look into the routing table to see why this is.  However, I decided it
would be easier to review the table by printing the GWART0.MTA information
and read through it.  I discovered that there is no entry for the new site
that I brought up with the new bridgehead.  Does anyone out there have any
expierience reading the GWART0.MTA file?  I am having trouble piecing all
of the routes together to draw a picture of how traffic is flowing through
our site.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.