Dear DL Members,

        I am not getting very far with my own research on this particular
matter, and thought that I would run it past all of you.

        Wawa has four Exchange Servers, constituting one Exchange Site, in
one NT Domain.  I need to prepare the Exchange Servers for each of the
following steps / phases.

01.  Current Environment
        Two Domain Controllers
                PDC is NT Server 4.0 with SP 6a
                BDC is NT Server 4.0 with SP 6a
        Four Exchange Servers (stand alone servers)
                NT Server 4.0 with SP 6a
                Exchange Server 5.5 with SP 4

02.  Domain Controllers
        From NT Server 4.0 to Windows 2000 Server

03.  Exchange Servers
        From NT Server 4.0 to Windows 2000 Server

04.  Exchange Servers
        From Exchange Server 5.5 to Exchange Server 2000

        I am able to find documents (white papers) to describe the change
(step) from 03 to 04, but I am not able to find anything about the changes
from 01 to 02, or 02 to 03.
        In particular, my questions are:

05.  Does the Domain Controller upgrade to Windows 2000 (02) impact the
Exchange Servers at all?

06.  Is the Active Directory Connector installed during 02?

07.  If so, how does it impact Exchange 5.5?

08.  How does upgrading the Exchange Servers to Windows 2000 impact Exchange
5.5?

        Let me know if you have any ideas.
        Thanks.

Rob Garrish