Nope you shouldn't.

>  Now
> I have never clustered servers before and wouldn't know how
> to start, but I just wanted to get everyone's opinions on the
> subject to begin with.  How hard is it to do, and how is it
> to maintain.  What are the pro's and con's.  Any help would
> be appreciated.

The cons are it's a sod to set up, and gains you very little additional
functionality or reliability or disaster recovery abilities.

The Pros are umm..ah... That you'll know how to setup a cluster after doing
it, and it looks good on your resume to people who don't know what a bad
idea it is to cluster exchange.

--
Robert Moir, MSMVP
IT Systems Engineer,

--
This e-mail is intended for the addressee shown. It contains information
that is confidential and protected from disclosure. Any review,

The contents of this email do not necessarily represent the views or
policies of Luton Sixth Form College, its employees or students.