I'm not Ed, but I'll take a swing at this.

Cezar, You want the server to collect mail from an upstream server using
POP3, as I understand it. This quite simply will not work properly. There
will always be cases where mail can be "lost" or misdirected, or can
generally behave in a manner you do not expect. There are solutions for
doing this out there if you do a search, but all the ones I have seen will
tell you in the first or second paragraph of the read-me file that this is a
bodge, a kludge, and it does not and will not work 100% correctly.

I can't see any reason where this might be a good idea, given the
unreliability, because it's always going to be better to either get everyone
their own pop3 account on the upstream ISP server, or to pay for a proper
connection.

--
Robert Moir, MSMVP
IT Systems Engineer,

--
This e-mail is intended for the addressee shown. It contains information
that is confidential and protected from disclosure. Any review,

The contents of this email do not necessarily represent the views or
policies of Luton Sixth Form College, its employees or students.