From: Tom Meunier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2002 10:21 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Gateway Virus Protection.

Don't I remember you saying you moved to Norton a while back?  If you own
the corporate suite, go get disk 2 and install the one you already own.  NAV
for Internet Email gateways can block by attachment name, type, and subject
line in addition to performing antivirus tasks.

I can't tell what you mean by "on the gateway", so I'm assuming you want to
block *.vbs, *.js, etc. on the SMTP gateway.