From: Andy David [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2002 8:35 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Mailboxes deleted....

Actually you do not have to the BDC/PDC thing. Just add the recovery
workstation to the existing network and go from there. Restore only the info
store, not the directory and run the DS/IS consistency adjuster choosing
"All inconsistencies" and the checkbox that will create new directory
entries for all of the mailboxes.