That's a good tip there Peter - thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Durkee, Peter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2002 4:20 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Unable to get to Resource calendar

You could export the whole calendar to a CSV, clear it out with Exmerge,
OWA, or an old Exchange client, and then import the CSV. This will convert
all the reoccurring appointments into separate appointments extending some
distance into the future, thereby fixing the problem if it is being caused
by a corrupted reoccurrer.

-Peter