Dunno if this is any good to you.....

http://developer.grup.com.tr/misc/mapi/ch5.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Mark Condron
Sent: 24 January 2002 14:30
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Electronic forms designer

All,

I have looked on the Internet, slipstick, help files etc. I cannot find a
comprehensive source for the electronic forms designer within exchange 5.5.
Does anyone know of a good resource/book on the electronic forms designer? I
want to automatically add e-mailed forms to a database for monitoring
enquiries, running queries etc. I also need to delete some incorrect
organisational forms, but the 'delete' button under design form - advanced
is greyed out I cannot find where the permissions are for this. I have also
noticed that when using the Tab key when moving around the forms it moves
around the forms in the order they were created not a logical downward
left>right order. Any help much appreciated

TIA

Mark Condron
ICT Manager
Wales Council for Voluntary Action

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the recipient(s) only.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking
any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error please notify the sender immediately
and destroy the material whether stored on a computer or otherwise.
DISCLAIMER: Any views or opinions presented within this e-mail are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of Wales Council for Voluntary Action, unless otherwise specifically stated.

Wales Council for Voluntary Action, Baltic House, Mount Stuart Square,
                        Cardiff , UK, CF10 5FH

Telephone: 029 2043 1700 Fax: 029 2043 1701 Minicom: 029 2043 1702

        Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Web: www.wcva.org.uk