Compaq Computer Corporation

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of John Strongosky
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 4:59 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Any Best Practices using the Mailbox Manager in Exchange 5.5.

We are going to implement an 12 month email retention policy using the
Mailbox Manager in Exchange 5.5 (my 9 systems are exch 5.5 sp4 on nt4.0
sp6a with Trend Antivirus), are there any gottcha's or best practices
that you are using for this product (i.e best time to run this etc etc).
I've tested it on our backup Mailbox Restore server and have read the
Users Guide as well as Tony Redmond Tech Note Article from Windows NT
Magazine's Exchange Administrator, it seems straight forward but am I
missing something.

thanks,

john