Hi
   I was wondering if anybody could shed any light on an exchange problem I
have been experiencing.A client of ours has a remote office and they need
the email address to end in [EMAIL PROTECTED] but as we have exchange 5.5
sp4, we have forwarded all their mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] but it takes a few
days for mail to arrive at the remote office and sometimes it does not
arrive at all.
As the company's business is signage they get alot of graphics files,but we
checked with the isp and there is no limit on the account and the same goes
for exchange,Any help would be much appreciated.
Regards

Damian Coughlan
Network Support Engineer,
DB Computer Solutions Ltd,