Compaq Computer Corporation

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Damian Coughlan
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2002 7:04 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Auto Forwarding

Hi
   I was wondering if anybody could shed any light on an exchange
problem I have been experiencing.A client of ours has a remote office
and they need the email address to end in [EMAIL PROTECTED] but as we
have exchange 5.5 sp4, we have forwarded all their mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
but it takes a few days for mail to arrive at the remote office and
sometimes it does not arrive at all. As the company's business is
signage they get alot of graphics files,but we checked with the isp and
there is no limit on the account and the same goes for exchange,Any help
would be much appreciated. Regards

Damian Coughlan
Network Support Engineer,
DB Computer Solutions Ltd,