From: Freese, Roberta [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 08 February 2002 15:01
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Find another vendor (was: Utility to save attachments)

The Boulder Pledge: "Under no circumstances will I ever purchase anything
offered to me as the result of an unsolicited email message. Nor will I
forward chain letters, petitions, mass mailings, or virus warnings to large
numbers of others. This is my contribution to the survival of the online
community."

The Boulder Pledge is a simple part of the solution to the spam problem,
devised by Roger Ebert (the "Thumbs up!" guy) at the Conference on World
Affairs at the University of Colorado. He announced this pledge in his
column in Yahoo! Internet Life's December 1996 issue.
http://www.zdnet.com/yil/content/mag/9612/ebert9612.html (Note: this URL no
longer works)

C2C has harvested my address from this mailing list and spammed it 3 times.

Roberta Freese
Information Systems Services
City of Tallahassee
300 S. Adams St.