Compaq Computer Corporation

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Chris Haaker
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2002 12:27 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Stupid Question

My boss is looking for the definitive answer. I KNOW the answer for XCH
5.5. but in XCH 2K does MS support the use of brick - level backups
(ducks
quickly)

Thanks!

I know Ed's EMail signature *should* say it all; I have even passed it
along to my boss!

"Destiny...is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice;
   it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."
   William Jennings Bryan (1860 - 1925); American lawyer and politician.