From: Darren Ash [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2002 11:34 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Recover Deleted items .... Missing presumed dead !

All

I have posted this problem before and the only answer I got was to ensure
that the dumpsteralwayson key was set in the registry ! This key is set, but
it still dosent work !

I have a problem where as I cannot recover deleted items using
Outlook 97 on a W2K workstation (the option just isn't there !). I get the
option from any other machine (NT4/98) and therefore can log into one of
those to recover the items, however does anyone know why this should happen
??? (Server is NT4 SP6a, Ex 5.5 SP4).

        Regards
        Darren

Coolchain Ltd                    Coolchain Ltd
London Road                      Henley Road
Teynham                          Paddock Wood
Kent                             Kent
ME9 9PR                          TN12 6DN

Tel: 01795 523200                Tel: 01892 831400
Fax: 01795 523241                Fax: 01892 831411

All business is conducted in accordance with the company's
terms and conditions, a copy of which is available on
request. For the avoidance of doubt, all orders initiated
by ourselves must be signed by an authorised signatory of
this company.