Ex 5.5sp4 NT sp6

Hi Guys,

Can anyone point me to some good whitepapers about introducing/joining a 5.5
server into an existing site. I am trying to join a new 5.5 server to my
existing test site and am getting an error when trying to replicate with the
existing server. The error happens during set up and says:

'Internal error has occurred during directory replication. Stop and restart
the directory service and then try again'.

I really need a good 'How to' article or trouble-shooting document. Searches
on TechNet have proved fruitless so far.

Any info would be smashing.

Cheers

Regards

Mr Louis Joyce