From: Ali Wilkes (IT) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 18 February 2002 15:53
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Directory Replication error

Have you made sure of all the account rights? (NT and Exch)

Are the servers on the same Exch service pack (including hot fixes)?

Are there any good or interesting errors in event viewer on any of the
servers?

Did you try creating a "new site" (with the exact same information as the
existing site)?

Ali Wilkes
Borders Group, Inc.